Saturday, February 12, 2011

I quit

GOD I hate my life and everything about it I hate the day that I decided being alone was not good enough.... Why did I have to get friends now all I have is extra responsibility and disappointment. Now if I want to kill myself I have to think of others FUCK why did I bother changing I shoulda stuck to being the quiet, depressed, loser in the corner. The only difference now is the quiet & sometimes the corner but seriously if I didn't have anyone but family to worry about I'd be gone already saving myself a shit ton of energy stress and strife!!!! What am I going to do? Sadly I love all the people I involve myself with also sad is that I can't stand another second of this crap my whole life is a circle of stress, disappointment, depression insomnia, self hatred, others hatred for me, faking, lies, failure, misery, (the only thing missing is death) jeez I don't know how much longer I am willing to keep this up :,( it's not worth it. Much longer and I will kill myself, without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment